Moving to Hidden Valley nearly 30 years ago was one of the best decisions our family made. It’s where my son Mike grew up. It’s where we both developed a passion for selling our neighbors’ homes. With deep roots and strong ties to Hidden Valley— small wonder that selling our homes and lifestyle comes instinctively to us.
With its small-town charm, rural ambiance, and access to modern-day conveniences, Hidden Valley offers a comfortable, casual lifestyle that can’t be beat. Homeowners enjoy the community’s two tennis courts, pool, clubhouse, sport court, tot lot, and cared-for common areas, not to mention hundreds of acres of gorgeous open space.
Why do people love living here? An active and friendly homeowners association sponsors year-round activities for all ages and an amazing neighborhood camaraderie prevails. Residents are close to schools, Mt. Diablo State Park, Blackhawk Plaza, and Bishop Ranch. Beyond that, where else can one hear mooing cows and see deer on a daily basis, yet be just minutes to downtown Danville with its modern-day conveniences?
About The Homes
Secluded within a valley and surrounded by hundreds of acres of open space, homes are nestled among picturesque foothills covered with ancient live oaks and fields of wildflowers.
The Villas by Dividend
Single-family Mediterranean-style homes offer three to five bedrooms and easy-care low- maintenance lots.
- One-story floor plans offer 3 bedrooms and 2.5 – 3 baths with 2-car garages and approximately 2000 to 2100 square feet of living space.
- Two-story floor plans offer 4–5 bedrooms and 2.5 – 3.5 baths with 2-car garages. Living space ranges from 2885 to 3305 square feet.
The Estates by Dividend
Estate sized Mediterranean style homes and lots offering four- and five-bedroom homes.
- One-story floor plans offer 4 bedrooms plus a den/office and 2.5 – 3.5 baths with 3-car garages; living space ranges from approximately 3200 to 3700 square feet.
- Two-story models and a tri-level floor plan offer 4 – 5 bedrooms and 2.5-3.5 baths with 3-car garages. Living space ranges from approximately 2900 to 4000 square feet.
The Classic Collection by Davidon
Single-family traditional-style homes feature courtyard entries and easy-care low- maintenance lots with 3 – 6 bedrooms and flexible options for bedrooms, dens, lofts or bonus rooms.
- One-story floor plan offers 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a 2-car garage with approximately 2150 square feet of living space.
- Two-story floor plans offer 4 – 6 bedroom homes ranging in size from approximately 2600 – 3100 square feet.
The Summit Collection by Davidon
Estate-sized homes and lots offer traditional floor plans with four- and five-bedroom floor plans + dens, bonus rooms and 3-car garages.
- One-story floor plan offers 4 bedrooms + office, 3 baths and a 3-car garage; living space of approximately 3100 square feet.
- Tri-level floor plan offers 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and a 3-car garage; living space approximately 3100 square feet
- Two-story floor plan offers 4 bedrooms + office + bonus room, 3.5 baths and a 3-car garage; living space is approximately 3500 – 3700 square feet
To learn more about this special neighborhood, available homes and homes coming soon, please contact us today. Living and selling homes in Hidden Valley since 1995, we have a wealth of information to share.